1. Can I get an estimate over the phone?
We can give estimates over the phone for move-in/move-out cleans. For a commercial or office clean, we won’t be able to give an accurate estimate over the phone. We’d be happy to schedule an in-person walk-through at your nearest convenience. Feel free to give us a call (646) 665-7009 or contact us here.
2. Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No, we offer very flexible cleanings on an ongoing basis!
3. Does someone need to be at the location when you clean?
Whether or not you’re at the space during your cleaning appointment is completely up to you! We can clean before or after business hours. Our cleaning services are tailored to meet your specific needs.
4. Do I need to provide cleaning supplies?
Gleem provides all cleaning supplies and equipment necessary to get the job done.
5. Can I give specific instructions to the cleaners and ask for special requests?
Yes, special instructions can be given to Gleem when you schedule your appointment with us. After the clean is complete, you can rate your service with Gleem at reviewgleem.com and provide feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Is there manager oversight?
Absolutely. Gleem takes much pride in our quality control processes. Our managers regularly ‘get their hands dirty’ too! We value customer feedback and encourage our customers to communicate with us when their needs change.
7. What areas do you service?
At Gleem | Commercial Cleaning our main service areas include Manhattan and Brookyln.
8. How do I pay for my cleaning?
We accept all major credit and debit cards. We all accept payment by check, Venmo and Zelle.
9. How can I schedule services?
10. How do you price your services?
We use flat fee pricing for our services. For more information about how we price, click here.